Re: Test suite output format

From: Dominic Jones <Dominic.Jones@scss.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:32:27 +0100
Cc: "'Dave Lewis'" <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Hi Yves,

Had a quick look and saw you filled in the gaps for implementation 1. Wrt tracking XML or HTML do you want to add a bracket definition after your mark of having an implementation such as "Yes (XML)" "Yes (HTML) or Yes (XML & HTML). Or I can add a column in for this to be recorded separately. Which ever you think best.

Dom
--
Dominic Jones | Research Assistant
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.