Re: Test Suite update

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:19:26 +0100
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Cc: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
I have added the new output data in tab delimited format for the translate
data categorie. If the output for this is satisfactory I will then continue
on with the rest and  update the rest of the output files to tab
delimited. Also have updated all the input data zip files and have updated
just the translate output zip file.

Thanks,
Leroy