Re: Test Suite update

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 17:29:20 +0200
To: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
CC: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
On 24.8.2012 17:15, Leroy Finn wrote:

> I will be have created the test files for the following data categories and
> should be publishing them on the test suite web page (located here
> http://phaedrus.scss.tcd.ie/its2.0/its-testsuite.html) by Monday evening.

Hi,

I have used some test file when testing tool for converting HTML5 into
XHTML+ITS markup.

I have used ZIP packaged test files, for example:

http://phaedrus.scss.tcd.ie/its2.0/inputdata/zips/translateInput.zip

I have noticed two serious problems with sample HTML5 documents:

- They are encoded in UTF-8 but this encoding is not specified. HTML5
document must either contain BOM, or contain <meta charset="utf-8"> or both.

- Link relation to external rules is mispelled. It should be
rel="its-rules", not just "its-rule".

- Also it would be better to use .html extension for HTML5 sample files.

Is testsuite available in some version control repository (CVS, SVN,

Thanks,

			Jirka