Re: Test suite specs

The alphabetical order is not a major problem for my comparison engine once
the output lines in the actual files are correct.  You can include them if
you want its no big deal if you don't want the trailing tab and empty line
at the end. The main thing is that the output lines are correct and the
ordering is not that important.

Thanks,
Leroy