From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:16 AM
To: Felix Sasaki
Cc: Jirka Kosek; Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
Subject: Re: [ACTION-230] ITS 2.0 Test suite on github

Sorry Jirka first time working with github.  I have added both you and Felix as collaborators on the project. If anyone else wants to contribute please set up a github account and send me a mail on the list to add them as a collaborator.

Thanks,
Leroy
On 16 October 2012 18:23, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org<mailto:fsasaki@w3.org>> wrote:

2012/10/16 Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz<mailto:jirka@kosek.cz>>
On 15.10.2012 16:23, Leroy Finn wrote:
> Also anybody updating the github make sure you make a comment on your
> update.
Hi Leroy, it seems that repository is now read-only. Could you please
allow me write access. My GitHub user name is "kosek".

same here, I'm fsasaki.

Felix

Thanks in advance,

                                Jirka