RE: Language Information

Thanks Leroy, I figured it was a global issue so that should take care of a lot of mismatches. :)

Fredrik

From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 4:11 AM
To: Fredrik Liden
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
Subject: Re: Language Information

Fredrik,

This issue of the missing Pointer at the end of paths is an error with the parser. I will have to redo output for most of the data categories because of this nice catch I would have never spotted this :). I have updated the parser now and it is now giving correct output so it matches what you have on the right.

Thanks,
Leroy