Re: Update to test suite - locNoteType display

Fredrik, Felix,

I will remove this then from the output. I just got a bit confused with the
wording in the implementation section of locnote which goes as follows: *"A
required locNoteType attribute with the value "description" or "alert"." *
*
*
Thanks,
Leroy