Re: Update to test suite - locNoteType display

Hi Fredrik, all,

you are right about the default values table (it's up to date), and I
would agree with your description of defaults: the defaults should be
only given if there is a value at all. Or to put it differently: the
test suites should only have default values from
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#datacategories-overview

Best,

Felix