Re: Test Suit Specs - Pointers and RefPointers

Fredrik,

I agree with that this will make thing simpler but we need consensus on
this from the group. This will cause some major changes in the update so if
people agree I will post results like discussed in your e-mail. Also as i
have discussed in a previous email i haven't re-run output in a while and
meta has only been added recently to most files so except it to appear in
future output. I am in the middle of updating the test suite parser at the
moment adding in its:param parsing, removing of its: and adding of
alphabetic ordering as discussed in the meeting. I will start working on
the pointer output but it would be nice to hear some feedback on it from
others in the group as well??????

Thanks,
Leroy