[bug] ??? storageSize

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 08:00:25 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hi Leroy, Felix, all,

If I recall correctly we said that we output default information for all the nodes only when the default is listed in this table:

(for example for Disambiguation we don't output the granularity defaults for all nodes:

So I think we need to fix the outputs for storageSize. All elements nodes have the default encoding and line break:

I can do that easily, but just need a confirmation.

And conversely, if the defaults are expected for storageSize, then we should do it for both element and attributes nodes. Currently only elements nodes have them.