[All implementers] test sute master file

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:18:37 +0100
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hi all,

Out of on XML export from the spreadsheet I have generated a test suite
"master file", see attachment and the discussion at

Please don't change the styling of the spreadsheet or the general
structure, since the re-generation of the master file relies on these.

Could you give feedback on two aspects:

1) Structure of and information in the master file - is anything
missing, too much etc.

2) Misalignment with
In above spreadsheets, several cells show green. But the output data is
not on github, or it is only partially on github. So we have reached
milestone 2 in the spreadsheet, but it's not yet reflected in github.
Can you check "your" files and push them to github?