[All implementers] test sute master file

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:18:37 +0100
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hi all,

Out of on XML export from the spreadsheet I have generated a test suite
"master file", see attachment and the discussion at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-tests/2012Dec/0148.html

Please don't change the styling of the spreadsheet or the general
structure, since the re-generation of the master file relies on these.

Could you give feedback on two aspects:

1) Structure of and information in the master file - is anything
missing, too much etc.

2) Misalignment with
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgIk0-aoSKOadG5HQmJDT2EybWVvVC1VbnF5alN2S3c#gid=0
In above spreadsheets, several cells show green. But the output data is
not on github, or it is only partially on github. So we have reached
milestone 2 in the spreadsheet, but it's not yet reflected in github.
Can you check "your" files and push them to github?

Thanks,

Felix