Re: JSI test outputs + question on disambiguation tests

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:57:41 +0100
To: Tadej Štajner <tadej.stajner@ijs.si>
CC: public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org
Hi Tadej, all,

could you confirm briefly that we need to delete at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#disambiguation-global
"A disambigClassPointer attribute that contains a relative selector
pointing to a node specifying the type of entity or concept class behind
the selector."
And also update the schema accordingly

I would then file an issue against the last call draft to do that.
Shouldn't be a big deal like the previous change for Disambiguation
global: nobody used disambigClassPointer in implementations or examples,
it seems.

Thanks,

Felix