Re: RV: [M2 milestone] Domain and Localization Note HTML output

I am uploading your output now. Also on the array brackets in HTML. It
would be easier if you could output it. But obviously if it is a massive
hassle then I suppose it would be fine to submit as you have it.
I don't know what the other think though??

Cheers,
Leroy