Re: [bug] terminology and translate

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:05:06 +0000
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Thanks for the corrections Yves. The terminology1htmloutput I must have
forgotten to update the files in the GIT. The other ones thanks for the
clarification particularly on terminology6htmloutput I thought i had to
show the scripts output. I will correct the locnote output now for HTML
embedded and will apply the output format to the rest of the html embedded
outputs.

Thanks,
Leroy