Re: Allowed characters - added HTML global rules embedded case

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:49:30 +0000
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hey Yves, Everybody,

Thanks for this. A quick question though do I have to have an example for
each data category for the HTML global embedded case because as far as I
was aware it only applied to Provenance and LQI. Also if each data category
requires this test then we will also need to test for the HTML global rules
embedded case with its:param????

Thanks,
Leroy