W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

RE: [bug] Directionality

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 07:13:12 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Message-ID: <assp.0698f39a52.assp.0698e72a3a.00c701cddc60$a63bf210$f2b3d630$@com>
Thanks Leroy,

 

I’ve fixed one small issue: dir3xmloutput.txt was missing the its prefix for the its:dir node.

It’s committed.

 

cheers,

-yves

 

 

From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie] 
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:24 AM
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
Subject: [bug] Directionality

 

I have added new input files for Directionality  for the its:param tests and I have generated output for this data category. This category is non-normative along with ruby. I will also generate output for Ruby today.

 

Thanks,

Leroy
Received on Monday, 17 December 2012 14:13:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 17 December 2012 14:14:00 GMT