Re: Compiling test results

Leroy,
How easy would it be to automate the reporting of the diff on submitted
test outputs? That way it wouldn't fall to you to run these, post the
outputs and report the results. There's no problem if people submit a
file that does not pass first time as long as the diff indicates where -
its their responsibility then to fix the problem and resubmit the test
until the diff is OK.

This also gives us a more scalable test suite for when the demand to run
conformance tests grows beyond the current core group.

cheers,
Dave