Must and must not statements >Domain

Hello.

I'm not directly appointed to do this but, since one of the first data
categories I'm implementing is Domain, I'd like to contribute on this.

The "Ownership of rfc2119 statements" table says for Domain:

31

An optional domainMapping attribute that contains a comma separated list of
mappings between values in the content and consumer tool specific values.
The left part of the pair corresponds to the source content and is unique
within the mapping and case-insensitive. The right part of the mapping
belongs to the consumer tool. Several left parts can map to a single right
part. The values in the left or the right part of the mapping may contain
spaces; in that case they MUST be delimited by quotation marks, that is
pairs of APOSTROPHE (U+0027) or QUOTATION MARK (U+0022).

We have several test suite files that include mapping values between
apostrophes, but none of them applies to the output.

Maybe we could make a slightly change to one of the test suite samples
(domain6xml.xml or domain7xml.xml):

content="Classical literature"/>

The mapping is: domainMapping="'Classical literature' english"

And the output would be:

/text/body[1]/p[1]        domains="english"

/text/body[1]/p[1]/span[1]       domains="english"

/text/body[1]/p[1]/span[2]       domains="english"

Is this enough to advance or we have to create a new test file from scratch?

We could be picky and say that the content is not really about English
classical literature just about literature:

A poem is a composition written in verse (although verse has also been used
for epic and dramatic fiction).

Poems make use of the aesthetic qualities of language to suggest
differential meanings and to evoke emotive responses. Poems rely heavily on
imagery and metaphor; they may have a rhythmic structure based on patterns
of stresses (metric feet) or on patterns of different-length syllables (as
in classical prosody); and they may or may not utilize rhyme.

Cheers.

__________________________________

Mauricio del Olmo Martínez

Dpto. Técnico/I+D+i

Linguaserve Internacionalización de Servicios, S.A.

Tel.: +34 91 761 64 60 ext. 0421
Fax: +34 91 542 89 28

E-mail:  <mailto:tecnico@linguaserve.com> tecnico@linguaserve.com

 <http://www.linguaserve.com/> www.linguaserve.com

<En cumplimiento con lo previsto con los artículos 21 y 22 de la Ley
34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de Información y
Comercio Electrónico, le informamos que procederemos al archivo y
tratamiento de sus datos exclusivamente con fines de promoción de los
productos y servicios ofrecidos por LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE
SERVICIOS, S.A. En caso de que Vdes. no deseen que procedamos al archivo y
tratamiento de los datos proporcionados, o no deseen recibir comunicaciones
comerciales sobre los productos y servicios ofrecidos, comuníquenoslo a
<mailto:clients@linguaserve.com> clients@linguaserve.com, y su petición será
inmediatamente cumplida.>

"According to the provisions set forth in articles 21 and 22 of Law 34/2002
of July 11 regarding Information Society and eCommerce Services, we will
store and use your personal data with the sole purpose of marketing the
products and services offered by LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE
SERVICIOS, S.A. If you do not wish your personal data to be stored and
handled, or you do not wish to receive further information regarding
products and services offered by our company, please e-mail us to
<mailto:clients@linguaserve.com> clients@linguaserve.com. Your request will
be processed immediately."