From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:03 AM
To: 'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'
Subject: [bug/issue] Localization Quality Issue

Hi Leroy, all,

I've started to look at the LQI files are here are a few notes for the HTML files (I'll work on XML later).

-- Several files have at the same time a locQualityIssuesRef and other attributes: we can't have that. The data is either in the standoff markup or directly set the selected element (globally or locally).

-- locqualityissue7html.html output lists the XML code that is in <script>. That's incorrect: from the HTML tree viewpoint the content of <script> is not a sub-tree.

-- It locQualityIssueEnabled is output only when it's defined. But this data has a default (yes), so I would suggest to output it either: each time there is LQI data on the node, or only when it is not the default. Why? Some implementation may not be able to know whether or not the value is coming from default or if it was explicitely declared.

-- The output for locqualityissue8html.html has some info set to the p element rather than the p/span.

-- A couple of output files seemed to be output of old input. I've committed the new output.

cheers,
-yves