Re: Files against grid items

Hey Yves,

I will be starting it soon hopefully Wednesday or Thursday as I am nearing
the end of the  major corrections and updates to the parser for the test
suite. If you guys have spare time that would be very very helpful :).
Otherwise I will update it on the days indicated and add in the new tests
(eg. its tools tests).

I have 3 major categories to update yet which are terminology (adding a
test for term tools) , LQI (updating to editors draft standard and adding
its tools tests) and disambiguation (needs updates and its tools tests).

Thanks for the help,
Leroy