Re: Files against grid items

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:51:44 +0000
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hey Yves,

I will be starting it soon hopefully Wednesday or Thursday as I am nearing
the end of the  major corrections and updates to the parser for the test
suite. If you guys have spare time that would be very very helpful :).
Otherwise I will update it on the days indicated and add in the new tests
(eg. its tools tests).

I have 3 major categories to update yet which are terminology (adding a
test for term tools) , LQI (updating to editors draft standard and adding
its tools tests) and disambiguation (needs updates and its tools tests).

Thanks for the help,
Leroy