RE: MT Confidence issues

Hi Leroy,

Thanks for the update.

-- 1) For the annotatorsRef attribute, I would suggest to have a few cases where the value is inherited/overriden and/or mixed with other data categories. For example:

This would provide some coverage for the way the annotatorsRef values are overridden and presented for each node, as described here: http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20121206/#its-tool-annotation

-- 2) There are a few files were “capital” is misspelled “capital” and “population” is misspelled “popluation”.

cheers,

-yves