W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: [bug] IdValue needs some work

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 12:53:27 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwvFQWzYWauzr7tcEPx2uGNxc_qjnsroVh=LmB=yY_nj6A@mail.gmail.com>
To: Fredrik Liden <fliden@enlaso.com>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
I have matched the output for your XML output now. I have updated the rules
files for HTML also as well as updating the output for both HTML and XML.
 All should be correct now unless there is an issue with the actually input
files?? I am now going to update Terminology and fix the bugs there. Let me
know about the input files.

Thanks,
Leroy


On 6 December 2012 06:52, Fredrik Liden <fliden@enlaso.com> wrote:

> Leroy,****
>
> ** **
>
> I checked in quite a few changes to the IdValue input files. Could you
> please review the changes. I’m not sure the files are up to date.****
>
> The rules files for html 1 & 2 are mostly redundant because the rules
> point to id attributes which are already used by default. But the id values
> not pointed to are not recognized see idValue=”settingsMissing”, and
> idValue=”text” below in html 1 & 2.****
>
> ** **
>
> In idvalue2xmloutput I think we should use idValue to be consistent. Then
> please review 3-5 more carefully. Not sure if we want to update the output
> or input files.****
>
> ** **
>
> Left base: Suggested****
>
> Right base: Current****
>
> ** **
>
> Cheers,****
>
> Fredrik
>
> File: idvalue\html\idvalue1htmloutput.txt   ****
>
> 10****
>
> /html/body[1]/p[1]        idValue="settingsMissing"****
>
> <>** **
>
> 10****
>
> /html/body[1]/p[1]****
>
>
>
> File: idvalue\html\idvalue2htmloutput.txt   ****
>
> 10****
>
> /html/body[1]/p[1]        idValue="settingsMissing"****
>
> <>** **
>
> 10****
>
> /html/body[1]/p[1]****
>
>  ****
>
> 12****
>
> /html/body[1]/p[1]/b[1]        idValue="text"****
>
> <>** **
>
> 12****
>
> /html/body[1]/p[1]/b[1]****
>
>
>
> File: idvalue\xml\idvalue2xmloutput.txt   ****
>
> 2****
>
> /file/res[1]        idValue="btnAgain"****
>
> <>** **
>
> 2****
>
> /file/res[1]        xml:id="btnAgain"****
>
>
>
> File: idvalue\xml\idvalue3xmloutput.txt   ****
>
> 3****
>
> /resource/its:rules[1]/@version****
>
> <>** **
>
> 3****
>
> /resource/its:rules[1]/@its:version****
>
>  ****
>
> 5****
>
> /resource/entry[1]        idValue="btn.OK"****
>
> <>** **
>
> 5****
>
> /resource/entry[1]        idValue="btn.CANCEL"****
>
>  ****
>
> 7****
>
> /resource/entry[1]/text[1]****
>
> +-****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> 8****
>
> /resource/entry[1]/pos[1]****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> 9****
>
> /resource/entry[1]/trig[1]****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> 12****
>
> /resource/entry[2]/text[1]****
>
> +-****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> 13****
>
> /resource/entry[2]/pos[1]****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> 14****
>
> /resource/entry[2]/trig[1]****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>
>
> File: idvalue\xml\idvalue4xmloutput.txt   ****
>
> 3****
>
> /resource/its:rules[1]/@version****
>
> <>** **
>
> 3****
>
> /resource/its:rules[1]/@its:version****
>
>  ****
>
> 7****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]        idValue="btn.OK"****
>
> <>** **
>
> 7****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]        idValue="btn.CANCEL"****
>
>  ****
>
> 9****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]/text[1]****
>
> +-****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> 10****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]/pos[1]****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> 11****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]/trig[1]****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>
>
> File: idvalue\xml\idvalue5xmloutput.txt   ****
>
> 11****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]        idValue="btn.OK"****
>
> <>** **
>
> 11****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]        idValue="btn.CANCEL"****
>
>  ****
>
> 13****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]/text[1]****
>
> +-****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> 14****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]/pos[1]****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> 15****
>
> /resource/webform[1]/entry[1]/trig[1]****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> ** **
>
Received on Thursday, 6 December 2012 12:53:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 6 December 2012 12:54:00 GMT