De: Fredrik Liden [mailto:fliden@enlaso.com]
Enviado el: martes, 04 de diciembre de 2012 21:54
Para: Yves Savourel; 'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'
Asunto: RE: Standoff markup issue

Actually, the output for Provenance and Localization Quality Issue is currently inconsistent. So in line with Yves notes below, perhaps we can just update Provenance to follow the same logic of LocQuality. Unless there was a specific reason to make it different. Guessing we're still making some updates to test files in those categories. So far I can only see one example, Provenance html example 3, that actually has more than 1 standoff record but on the draft page there several examples.

As for the format of multiple records:

Currently provenance3html output looks like this.
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/@its:version
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/@xml:id
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/its:provenanceRecord[1] orgRef="http://www.legaltrans-ex.com/" person="John Doe" provRef="http://www.vistatec.com/job-12-7-15-X31/reviewed/prov/re8573469" revOrgRef="http://www.vistatec.com/" revPerson="Tommy Atkins"
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/its:provenanceRecord[1]/@orgRef
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/its:provenanceRecord[1]/@person
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/its:provenanceRecord[1]/@provRef
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/its:provenanceRecord[1]/@revOrgRef
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/its:provenanceRecord[1]/@revPerson
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/its:provenanceRecord[2] revOrgRef="http://john-smith.qa.example.com" revPerson="John Smith"
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/its:provenanceRecord[2]/@revOrgRef
/html/head[1]/script[1]/its:provenanceRecords[2]/its:provenanceRecord[2]/@revPerson
/html/body[1]
/html/body[1]/p[1] provenanceRecordsRef="#pr1"
/html/body[1]/p[1]/@its-provenance-records-ref
/html/body[1]/p[2] provenanceRecordsRef="#pr2"
/html/body[1]/p[2]/@its-provenance-records-ref

So assuming we change to follow LocQuality it would be something like:
[...]
/html/body[1]/p[2] provenanceRecordsRef="#pr2" orgRef[1]="http://www.legaltrans-ex.com/" person[1]="John Doe" provRef[1]="http://www.vistatec.com/job-12-7-15-X31/reviewed/prov/re8573469" revOrgRef[1]="http://www.vistatec.com/" revPerson[1]="Tommy Atkins" revOrgRef[2]="http://john-smith.qa.example.com" revPerson[2]="John Smith"
/html/body[1]/p[2]/@its-provenance-records-ref

So suggestions for format of multiple records per node are:

1.
/element attrRef="#pr2" attr_a[1]="val" attr_b[1]="val" attr_c[1]="val" attr_b[2]="val" attr_c[2]="val"
Note: Assuming the records are read in order and that attributes are listed by the [x] string first and attribute name first.

2.
/element attrRef="#pr2" [attr_a="val", attr_b="val", attr_c="val"][attr_b="val", attr_c="val"]
Note: Something like this perhaps. Where the bracket position identifies the record number.

Any variation should be fine as long as we determine the syntax and sort order. If there's only one record possibly remove the index part [x].

Cheers,
Fredrik