[ISSUE-91] Re: ITS2 ruby issue i18n-ISSUE-210, i18n-ISSUE-215

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 09:33:31 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org, www International <www-international@w3.org>, "w3@norbertlindenberg.com >> Norbert Lindenberg" <w3@norbertlindenberg.com>
Hi Norbert,
Thanks you for you input on the Ruby topic. This is to confirm that we
have now removed the Ruby section from the ITS2.0 editors draft and
included an appendix H stating:

"H. Ruby and ITS 2.0 (Non-Normative)

ITS 1.0 provided the Ruby data category. ITS 2.0 does not provide ruby
since as time of writing, a stable model for ruby was not available.
There are ongoing discussions about the ruby model in HTML5. Once these
discussions are settled, in a subsequent version of ITS, the ruby data
category may be re-introduced."

Please inidicate if you are satisfied with the response. If we don't
hear from you within two week we will take it you are satisfied.

Kind Regards,
Dave