MLWLT-ISSUE-95 (Re: I18N-ISSUE-244: Require recent version of Unicode [ITS-20])

Hi Norbert, all,

as discussed separately we will remove the reference to XML Schema, so
there will be no mention of Unicode via XML Schema anymore. However we
agree that a normative reference to Unicode is reasonable and have added
one, see
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#unicode

Please let us know whether you are OK with this. Thanks again for your
comments.

Best,

Felix