MLWLT-ISSUE-81 (Re: I18N-ISSUE-207: Term data category and dfn element [.prep-ITS-20])

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:39:09 +0100
To: Internationalization Working Group <www-international@w3.org>
CC: "public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org>
Hi Richard, all,

for issue house keeping coming back to this.

We had a thread on www-international on this
where it was already discussed that best practices are the place to
handle this, see e.g.
this was also the working group resolution at the Prague f2f, see

Note that the general relation between ITS and HTML is a separate issue, see
and I will provide some wording for this.

I am sending this mail to check wether you are OK with closing the
specific comment related to "dfn", that is I18N-ISSUE-207 (=MLWLT-ISSUE-81).

Thank you for your help in advance,