ISSUE-121: add a negation flag to locale filter Re: "Saying that something is not in a locale" with BCP 47

From: Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:48:38 +0000
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Cc: www-international <www-international@w3.org>, "public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org>
Hi all, please continue this conversation with the new subject line to
associate it with last call comment Issue-121.
In today's call [March 20] this was resolved by reintroducing of the type
attribute
Yves has taken the editorial action to do that:
ACTION-462: Re-install type attribute for locale filter see issue-121
@Yves, you seem to be the original commenter to introduce this issue.
I assume that you are happy with the resolution as the editor to implement
it?
@Addison, does that look OK to you as well?
Thanks
dF