Request for feedback from implemeters (Re: [ISSUE-75] - Domain - 1.)

Hi Christian, and domain implementers, put in CC taken from
http://tinyurl.com/its20-testsuite-dashboard

at domain implementers: could you please prepare yourself to give an
opinion on the proposal of local domain markup on the Wednesday call? If
you can't attend, can you please state your opinion in this thread?

Thanks,

Felix