Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD, i18n-ISSUE-215: Parts of Ruby section should be removed

MLW-LT co-chair hat on: To allow the MLW-LT to formulate a response, it
would be helpful to get consensus on what the comment is. I know that
the i18n WG cannot discuss all comments during WG telecos, but maybe
here you can make an exception?

Thanks,

Felix