Fwd: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:27:45 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org
CC: support@e-verifika.com
Hi Mikhail,

since you are not subscribed to the comments list, your mail did not
reach the list. You can subscribe to the list via this link:

mailto:public-multilingualweb-lt-comments-request&#64;w3.org?subject=subscribe  <mailto:public-multilingualweb-lt-comments-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe>

Thanks a lot anyway for the comment. We will discuss it and come back to
you asap.

Best,

Felix

-------- Original-Nachricht --------