Re: [ISSUE-75] - Domain - 2.a. [ACTION-434]

Hi co-editors,

the note as formulated below by Christian has been OKed by all
stakeholders, now we are looking for a co-editor volunteer to
implement this into the spec in order to be able to close the issue.
I will create the editorial action for you to keep track if you volunteer :-)

Thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS