[Issue-70] Defined order of precedence missing inherited local values [Action-437]

From: Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:21:51 +0000
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org, public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org
Felix, this is just to inquire about the status of the editorial
action-437 that is supposed to clarify the issue-70 raised based on
the original comment from Chase Tingley.
I have marked the Issue as accepted and editorial, please follow up
with Chase after you have performed the clarification so that we know
if the commenter is satisfied with the edit.

Thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS