Re: [ACTION-385] Common regular expression syntax

Am 03.02.13 22:32, schrieb Yves Savourel:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Yes, the sub-set described by Shaun in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Jan/0180.html would be fine.
> A note on best practices for Unicode normalization would be fine too.

Hi Dave, Yves, all,

thanks for following up on this. Just to make one point clear: this
would not resolve the issue.

The action-385 is not closed, see
http://www.w3.org/2013/01/16-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action02
[ *ACTION:* shaun to work on regex for validating regex subset proposal]

See also Shaun at the bottom of
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Jan/0180.html

[

I'm now going to try to make a portable RE
that matches these portable RE character classes.

]

We still need a regular expression for validating the regex, via the
data type definition in the schema. That will also help to avoid
creating positive and negative test cases for the regex.

Best,

Felix