Re: issue-60 (Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 06:17:25 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org
Thank you, Jörg. Going the "stability path" seems also reasonable given
this positive development

So the actions needed would be

1) clarification of "uncategorized"
2) having an example that demonstrates the usage in the MT scenario -
not necessarily in the spec, but as part of best practices and to see
the annotation the qt launchpad project would produce
3) update

Arle, would that work for you? If yes, when could you do 1-3?

With regards to Phil's mail at
I see this as a different topic, but would prefer not to add values or
attributes at this time, like with issue-60. Phil, if you still need
this please create a seperate comment.