Re: issue-60 (Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD)

Thank you, Jörg. Going the "stability path" seems also reasonable given
this positive development
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Dec/0061.html

So the actions needed would be

1) clarification of "uncategorized"
2) having an example that demonstrates the usage in the MT scenario -
not necessarily in the spec, but as part of best practices and to see
the annotation the qt launchpad project would produce
3) update
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Tool_specific_mappings#Mappings_for_Localization_Quality_Issue_Type
http://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/its20-tool-specific-mappings.html

Arle, would that work for you? If yes, when could you do 1-3?

With regards to Phil's mail at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2012Dec/0010.html
I see this as a different topic, but would prefer not to add values or
attributes at this time, like with issue-60. Phil, if you still need
this please create a seperate comment.

Best,

Felix