Re: issue-60 (Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD)

Hi Felix,

Since an additional value doesn't actually harm the type list which
certainly can be seen as open ended (but still backward compatible), the
need for a subsequent LC is questionable.

Nevertheless, the proposed quality type value "unintelligible" for the
described output case might be controversial because it does not
indicate/reflect a quality consideration as the other types in the list
do. The QT Launchpad project should therefore consider to use
"uncategorized" because this value might indicate the "trashy" quality.

And TMK, I'm not aware of any language proofing technology that uses
"unintelligible" has a quality value.

Cheers -- Jörg