Re: issue-60 (Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD)

Hi Arle, all,

sure. But there is another aspect of the change, see the bottom of

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2012Dec/0004.html

"Is there some planned or existing tools support for this new value?
What  do other implementors think about the proposal?"

This is independent of the "substantive versus editoral change"
discussion, but still important IMO.

Best,

Felix