Re: My second scoping paper for education Community Group

Late regrets for today’s call, due to a competing deadline.

I’d like to echo Sarah’s call to use the brainstorming page to develop a proposal for a community group—or, indeed multiple community groups—that can bring an education perspective to a specific W3C domain.

For example, my interest in accessibility of online learning experiences and the perceived conflict between accessibility standards conformance and meeting and preserving pedagogic standards leads me to believe that is a topic worthy of exploration by a dedicated community group on accessible educational web content.

Best wishes
Dave