Re: What can W3C do to help

Hi Kjetil,

On November 14, 2014 at 5:43:15 AM, Kjetil Kjernsmo (kjetil@kjernsmo.net) wrote:
> However, it is not clear to me what the W3C can do to help. Surely, you can't fund a bunch
> of developers to sit and hack a (or rather several) Free Software semweb stack?

How about Kickstarter? or Indigogo? that's what we (the web dev community) did for the getting picture implemented in Blink:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/picture-element-implementation-in-blink

We raised $15,366 in a matter of weeks (154% of our funding goal).

If these tools are of value to developers, then it should be pretty easy to find money for them.