Update on Modern Guide

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:15:26 -0600
To: public-modernguide@w3.org
Hi all,

Happy New Year!

There's been much silence around Modern Guide lately. The primary reason from my end is that I have other priorities and I've had to push this aside, probably for another month at least.

However, I've made some progress:
 http://www.w3.org/wiki/Guide

I was looking for a very short TOC that would make it possible for people to easily find their way. I've reviewed this already with a few people. I started to add topics for the next level down, then shifted to other projects.

I will resume there as quickly as I can. I hope you are all well!

Ian