W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-modernguide@w3.org > September 2012

[minutes] ModernGuide 2012-09-24

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:20:42 +0200
To: "public-modernguide@w3.org" <public-modernguide@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.wk63gszmsvvqwp@sith.local>

Hi Modern people

I roughly cleaned up the notes of our short call yesterday:
   http://www.w3.org/2012/09/24-guide-minutes.html

Text bit:
---------
                               ModernGuide
                               24 Sep 2012
    See also: [2]IRC log
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2012/09/24-guide-irc

Attendees
    Present
           Coralie, Ian, Chaals, Olivier
    Regrets
           Virginie, Robin
    Chair
           Ian
    Scribe
           koalie

Contents
      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]General check-in
      * [5]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

    <koalie_> [6]Summary of previous meeting (2012-09-14)

       [6]  
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-modernguide/2012Sep/0001.html

General check-in

    <Ian> Olivier: Rather not do it [chair interview] here yet.

    <Ian> IJ: Who has signed up?

    <Ian> Olivier: Everybody.

    <ot> (oh dear)

    <Ian> [7]http://www.w3.org/wiki/ModernGuide

       [7] http://www.w3.org/wiki/ModernGuide

    <Zakim> koalie, you wanted to report on your action

    [Coralie started looking at Project Management Training TOC and
    content of /Guide. Ian indicates this is Virginie's action.
    item. Ian recharacterizes ACTION-3]

    ----

    [on access level]

    OT: I recall we had trouble figuring what required to stay
    member-only, what can be made public

    IJ: for example, if it's a message somebody sent on a
    non-public archive, I wouldn't make that example public
    ... a quick scan... very little should not be public
    ... Olivier, when you talk to chairs, showing the toc of
    project management training isn't a bad idea, see what they
    feel is missing [Olivier indicates it was part of his plan
    already]
    ... would next week same time work for you, ot and coralie?

    [works for me]

    OT: wfm

    chaals: possible regrets for 1-Oct

    ----

    <Zakim> chaals, you wanted to suggest that "maintaining a
    document" should be there

    <Ian> Q. Where can I publish my document?

    <Ian> ...use of git hub, ok to use some system that requires
    external login, what other tools

Summary of Action Items

    [End of minutes]
      __________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [8]scribe.perl version
     1.136 ([9]CVS log)
     $Date: 2012/09/25 14:11:56 $

       [8] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
       [9] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

-- 
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/
Received on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 14:23:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 25 September 2012 14:23:45 GMT