Noodling on Modern Guide Table of Contents

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 16:59:00 -0600
To: public-modernguide@w3.org
Hi all,

I am noodling on a table of contents for the modern guide. I'm doing it here:
 http://www.w3.org/wiki/Guide

Excerpted below. I think there should be a non-frightening table of contents, with distinct enough topics
that you know which link to follow. The remaining links on those subpages would be drawn from [1] and [2].

Comments welcome,

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/Guide/
[2] http://www.w3.org/wiki/Project_Management_Training

====

For all participants:

		 Current work at W3C
		 How to get involved
		 Roles in a group (chair, editor, staff, scribe, test manager)
		 How to propose new work

For Chairs primarily:

		 Getting started as a Chair
		 Project planning
		 Organizing and running meetings
		 Getting from Draft to W3C Recommendation
		 Making decisions
		 Handling review comments

For Editors primarily:

		 Publishing documents (including pubrules)
		 Tools for editors

Special topics:

		 Tools and infrastructure (mailing lists, wikis, blogs, issue tracking, surveys, irc, etc.)
		 Test-Driven Development
		 Copyright, patent policies, and other legal topics
		 Community development
		 Publicizing and speaking about work

Need more?

		 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)