installation

From: Rancid Iodine <rancid.iodine@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:36:55 +0000
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Are there any detailed installation docs anywhere for the mobileok, or do
we need to figure it out by ourselves? mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-UserManual.pdf
doesn't seem to be enough help as far as I can see.

There are 3 main components from what I've gather thus far:

1 - the front end: mobileok-webui

2 - the java library: mobileok-ref

and now thanks to this mailing list I discovered a 3rd part:

3 - the servlet component: mobileok-servlet

The mobileok-webui part is easy to set up in a standard apache web server,
but I am having trouble with components 2 and 3. Considering there's a
servlet component, does one need a tomcat running alongside the apache?

Is there any decent documentation available on all of this?

Thanks for your comments,

Andrei