one problem about using mobileOK

From: v_zhanglili <v_zhanglili@baidu.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 17:18:35 +0800
To: <public-mobileOK-checker@w3.org>
HI All,

   I am using the mobileOK to verify some web page.  But I found that I
could only verify the web page with public IP,  my web page with private ip
can not be verified.  The mobileOK always complains that the resource under
test could not be retrieved.(picture1 as follow)

So I am planning to install the mobileOK Checker on local, I download the
"mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-UserManual.pdf,  but it seems that it is out of date.
Also I download the mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0.jar, and I try to run it under
command mode using command: java -jar mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0.jar, but I
always get the error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile
mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-deploy.jar(picture 2 as follow)

Is anyone who could told me where I could download a released build and how
to install the web client on my local machine?

Thanks in advance!!

                                                       Picture 1

                                       Picture 2

image001.png