Re: Download open-source Java library of a mobileOK Checker

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:40:44 +0100
To: Lily Prasad <prasadlily@googlemail.com>
CC: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
On 03/09/2011 09:41 AM, Lily Prasad wrote:
> Sir,
> I tried to download the source code of mobileOK checker ut it failed recursively. I would request you to kindly give me step wise instructions of how to download the files using CVS (connection details and steps) or  from repository. We as an organization have been working on the project for the last three months and want to use the code to test our test files and maybe customize it as per project requirements.

Dear Lily,

To retrieve the source code recursively, you'll need to check out the portion of the CVS repository that contains the code:
  2007/mobileok-ref

Instructions to follow to check-out a portion of the CVS repository are available at:
  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/

In particular, the following command lines should work (provided you have installed some CVS client on your machine):
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@dev.w3.org:/sources/public cvs login (then enter the password anonymous when prompted) and then
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@dev.w3.org:/sources/public cvs checkout 2007/mobileok-ref

Regards,
Francois.