Download open-source Java library of a mobileOK Checker

From: Lily Prasad <prasadlily@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 14:11:31 +0530
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Sir,
I tried to download the source code of mobileOK checker ut it failed
recursively. I would request you to kindly give me step wise instructions of
how to download the files using CVS (connection details and steps) or  from
repository. We as an organization have been working on the project for the
last three months and want to use the code to test our test files and maybe
customize it as per project requirements.

--
Regards,
Lily Prasad