Re: dependencies in CVS broken + little question

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:49:36 +0200
To: Matteo Bertamini <matteo.bertamini@studenti.unitn.it>
CC: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Hi Matteo,

On 06/09/2011 02:41 AM, Matteo Bertamini wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> I'm trying to use the last CVS sources of the MobileOK but I'm having
> some problems with them.
> In HTTPCSSResource.java this import is stated:
> import jxcss.SAXCSSDocumentHandler;

I'm not sure I understand where you take that from. There is no HTTPCSSResource.java file in the sources of the mobileOK Checker library:

... and this import statement does not appear anywhere in the source code, as far as I can tell. Could you clarify where you found this file and import statement?