does mobile checker from CVS correspond to the source of the actual dev manual?

From: Matteo Bertamini <matteo.bertamini@studenti.unitn.it>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:21:51 +0000
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Hello,
I'm trying to work with the last code of Mobile Checker (updated through
CVS) and I'm trying to learn how to use it by following the dev guide.

In an example about setting optional headers (sect. 5.2) there's a
snippet that does not work with my code. In particular:
Map<String,Object> configMap = new HashMap<String,Object>();
configMap.put(TesterConfiguration.HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER_OVERRIDES_KEY,
myAdditionalHeaders);

can't work because the variable (or constant)
TesterConfiguration.HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER_OVERRIDES_KEY does not exist.
The online javadoc says the same thing: that variable does not exist.

And the following:
 TesterConfiguration config = new TesterConfiguration(configMap);

does not work as well, because a constructor with that kind of parameter
does not exist!

So, what's wrong? Where can I find updated information about this?

Thanks in advance,
Matteo