Re: mobile checker with file support

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:05:20 +0100
To: Matteo Bertamini <matteo.bertamini@studenti.unitn.it>
CC: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
On 02/14/2011 09:50 PM, Matteo Bertamini wrote:
> Hi all,
> I need to use the validator library to validate a file. Searching in the past mails of the ML, I've found this:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mobileok-checker/2009Jun/0008.html
> but I'm wondering if it's the most updated info available about this topic (it's quite dated!). Do I continue by using that? Are there any other updated news that I have not found?

Hi Matteo,

I'm afraid that's about all we have in terms of documentation. Following this info should lead you to:
... which explains how to use the extension within the mobileOK Checker.

If you want to know more about the internals, the Javadoc explains how the mobileOK Checker may be extended:

Time permitting, I'm happy to help you work around problems if you do not manage to get the extension up and running.