Optimzsing a Webform

From: Ed Wade <ewade63@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:17:23 -0500
To: "public-mobileok-checker@w3.org" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
As far as I know  there is only one place on the web to get a program to
optimize Webforms and convert them into squeeze pages for Moble Phones.
Adam Horwitz is cashing in on this very simple program at $67.00 monthly
from around 5,000 people.  Please develop this and give it to me for free.
lol

Thanks,
Ed Wade

If you know  of a lesser expensive place to find this program, please let me
know.

--
Photography by Ed Wade
Clinton, MO 64735