Please wait... indefinitely

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:18:34 +0200
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
First I must say: great to see the service! Could do with a bit more promo
though, I only stumbled on it, when I mentioned it on Twitter quite a few
people I'd have expected to have known about it were (pleasantly) surprised.

Unfortunately when I try on the URI:

http://dannyayers.com

it stays on "The address is being checked. Please wait..." (about half an
hour this time).

that URI points to a blog which currently is not-quite-valid XHTML Strict.
(It may occasionally 500, code's in dev, I take it down when updating).

Client is Firefox 3.0.14/Ubuntu Jaunty.

Cheers,
Danny.